Friday, July 24, 2015

The "Not-Relationship" that I want

I hate relationships. I hate people telling others what to do. I hate the responsibility of answering to another person. I don't like regulation. I don't like emotional manipulation where you want to make someone act or feel a certain way. I don't like expectations or the freedom to do what I want. I don't like being taken advantage of for what I give. I don't like feeling used. I don't like imbalance.

I like respect. I like freedom. I like my space. I like consulting with others and support. I like lots of friends, and more friends, and some more friends. I love best friends. I like adventuring. I like independence, and interdependence. And mostly I like respect. I like my own bedroom, and my own bed, that I will share as I please. I like my alone time, and my together time. I like shared friends. I like separate friends. I like low key. I like escaping. I appreciate respect. I like to kiss who I want. Kissing is a sign of love and an agreement to be open can be reached, if communication and appreciation is respected. Wherever you water your grass, it will grow.

I like traveling. I like camping. I like art and music. I like food. I like new experiences. I like when someone likes doing these things with me. I like doing things that others like. I like the ability to say "no" when I feel like I need to. I love laughing, and I love someone who will laugh with me.  I love sex. I love someone who loves sex too. I love someone who is vulnerable and willing to try new things in sex. I love other forms of physical touch, like hip touches and back rubs. I love boys and I love girls.

I love hearing your thoughts. Tell me about your world, express your thoughts through your words. Listen to mine. Be captivated by mine. I love passion and the people who create it.  I appreciate fun. I like personal responsibility for own's life and happiness. I love a positive outlook. It is okay to be mad as hell sometimes. Or sad as sad can be. But it is a warrior's spirit who picks himself up at the beginning of a new day. I love someone who will dance with me wherever, in the city, in the rain, in a park, or on a train. I love creativity and want you to show me yours, so I can gasp with excitement at the beauty of your soul.

I love love. I love loving you. I love loving others. I love life. I love happiness; it intoxicates me. Freedom is my soul and my wings love to fly. Anything less, I do not want. Because I can and will always provide for myself anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment